SAVSOL HLP Series Oils are high performance Hydraulic Oils for modern Hydraulic High Pressure Pumps and Hydraulic systems. Savsol HLP Oils are blended from highly refined hydro treated high viscosity index base oils fortified with latest additive technology to provide complete protection on wear, corrosion, rust, oxidation and foaming.
SAVSOL HLP Series Hydraulic Oils can be used in to meet or exceed the performance requirements of all hydraulic equipment manufacturers and Industry Organization Specifications. These oils are recommended for sophisticated high performance hydraulic systems where high temperature and pressure are encountered. SAVSOL HLP Series available in ISO 32, 46, 68, 100 & 150 Viscosity Grades.
SAVSOL HLP Series Hydraulic Oils meet the following performance specification requirements:
- DIN 51524 Part II & Part. I
- ISO 11158 (HM & HL)
- Parker (formerly Denison) HF-0, HF-1, HF-2 (HM/HL)
- Cincinnati MAG P-68 (VG 32), P-69 (VG 68) & P-70 (VG 46)
- SAE MS 1004 Type H Hydraulic Oil Specifications (HM Anti-wear)
- JCMAS P041 HK Hydraulic Fluid Specification (Single Grade)
- AGMA 9005-E02 Anti-wear
- Eaton Vickers M-2950-S & I-286-S3
- IS 10522:1983 (Reaffirmed 2004)
- Meets Bosch Rexroth RD/E 90235